Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Random Fact #1

My friends don't know that I have a blog. If anything, they think I don't know how to work a blog and everything, but that's what they think. 

One day, I had a friend babble on about how to use Blogger and I was listening to her as if I didn't really know how to use one. To be honest, I like it that they don't know about Seeking Jannah becuase this blog lets me be me and lets me express myself the way I've always wanted to express myself. :)

Alhamdulillah, I like it like this and I won't change the way it is now. :)

P.S.- Please keep my mom in your du'as. She hasn't been feeling well lately... JazakumAllah Khair (May Allah reward you with good.)

1 comments:

Little Auntie said...

Asalamu aliakuam!
My friends from real life also don't know that I have a blog....I like it that way, too :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...