Sunday, October 23, 2011

Priorities

I've realized that sometimes you've got to open your eyes and realize what your priorities are in life. As much as playing soccer outside maybe fun for a little boy, he needs to pray first then continue his play.

Today, I've realized my priorities. Alhamdulillah, I have commited myself to do something and lately I have been slacking off on. Instead, I've started to do others things and that made me lose time for the important things.

As much as other things can be fun to start with , it's important that we concentrate on what needs to be done first so that what's most important is already done. After completeting our important tasks, inshaAllah there will be room for fun and more fun. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...