Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Who Can Cure Him?

You'd think that you live to see the next day. Day after day, you do the same thing: wake up, pray, start my day, come home, pray, time for bed, sleep then thinking you'll do the same thing again.

But, what if you don't ?

When your death day comes, will you know that not one can cure you and that your time to return to your lord has come.

I was thinking of this as I was listening to Surah al-Qiyamah. As I was listening, the following ayah came up and struck me.


27. Waqeela man raqin

When I heard that I found it so agonizing. The "Raaq" was very long and saddening. When I went to check it out, it meant (in interpretation and meaning):

27. And it will be said: "Who can cure him (and save him from death)?"
SubhanAllah. Who, who can cure him? One will know it's his death day, there's no cure, it's just time.

28. And he (the dying person) will conclude that it was (the time) of parting (death);
29. And one leg will be joined with another leg (shrouded)
30. The drive will be, on that Day, to your Lord (Allâh)!
To Allah we belong and to him we shall return to. It's just a matter of time...

May Allah help us benefit from our time. Ameen.
ASA.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...