Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Amber Misk

This post will be inshaAllah all about my networking friend of Shawwal, Amber Misk. =)

Sister Amber has a blog called... Amber Misk. =) Actually, she has other blogs, but this one's about her accomplishments and about the world about her.

MashaAllah, May Allah reward her immensely with good for what she's doing. She's part of Ekra, SSouq, Miracles of Dua and I believe more! Allahu Akbar!

She's also the creator of the Network 'sisterswhoblog'. I must say, I've been a member there for a while and mashaAllah, I really love it there. =)Everyone has one thing in common in this network, we all blog. You explore and visit different sisters' blogs and they visit yours. It's a really great place to be and I'm happy that I've joined it. =)

Please check out our sister Amber's site(s) and join! You won't regret it. =)

MashaAllah to her works and may Allah give her success in this world and in the hereafter, ameen.

ASA.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...