Saturday, October 9, 2010

Butterfly2729~Muslimahs Musings: A dua a day...

Butterfly2729~Muslimahs Musings: A dua a day...

Something I read on Sister Yara's post that I would like to share with you all... :)


بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful



Ya Allah!
Give me the strength:
To worship & obey you
To love you & fear you
To follow the Prophet & his sunnah
To have sabr & love all Muslims
To hold my tongue and have hayah

To read The Quran & not forget it
To listen to you & proudly wear hijab
To spread the Deen & help others
To appreciate my spouse & never commit Zinah
...And strive for Jannah & live only to please you.
~~*Ameen*~~


2 comments:

Vanamo said...

Salam aleikum,
ameen to your prayer! May praying help us to give strength to be who we really are and obey Allah's will.

bintZaynab said...

^ Ameen! =)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...